This news is a must read news and this update is a must update version if you're a root user. The maker of SuperSu, Chainfire yesterday updated the SuperSU App for Android smart phones and tablets.
The latest version now bumps up number to v1.69. Chainfire said that the update was necessitated because there were two exploits in the earlier version which could be exploited by potential attacker to use your smart phones root privileges without asking you permissions. The update will fix this two exploits details fo which will be released by Chainfire on Monday.
The update also brings about some other minor bug fixes. The change log of the update is given below
- XBIN mode (some new roots need this)
- Slightly adjusted binary installer
- Backup script installation now available for all backuptool-capable ROMs
- Fixed su-ing to a non-root user not working on some 4.3+ firmwares
- Fixed BOOTCLASSPATH vulnerability (CVE-2013-6774) - Fixed notification sanitization vulnerability (CVE-2013-6775) - Fixed possible closed special files vulnerability
- Updated language files
Download the latest SuperSu V 1.69 from Google Play for your Android smart phones and tablets