Most of you may already have a flashlight App on your Android smart phones and tablets. If you already havent downloaded on, give this one a try. The publisher Nikolay Ananiev has come out with this unique must have FREE App called Tiny Flashlight + LED, which can use your phone's LED as a flashlight, a SOS beacon and a morse code signal maker. If you dont have a LED equipped smart phone, Tiny Flashlight + LED will use you screen as flashlight.
The Tiny Flashlight + LED uses following light sources :
* Camera LED flashlight - Uses your phone's camera flashlight to emit bright light. Note that some devices don't have a camera flashlight. In this case the led flashlight option will be disabled.
* Screen Light - This is the basic white screen flashlight, which is bright enough for daily use. You can use it as your primary flashlight option in case your device doesn't have a camera flashlight or you want to save the battery.
* Warning Lights, Police Lights, Color Flashlight, Strobe Flashlight, Morse Code, Text to Morse, Manual Morse Code, Camera Light - Different light sources, which may be useful in many situations. You can change the brightness and the colours.
And its features include :
* Supports the widest range of devices with camera flashlight (led flash)
* Brightest flashlight / torch using the camera flashlight, which emits very intense light in the dark.
* Widgets with different layouts to choose from.
* Lock screen widgets with direct light availability from your lock screen on devices with a camera flash.
* Great and diverse screen lights.
* Has the best free flashlight support.
* Flashlight app with beautiful layout and simple controls.
* Free flashlight without any additional / hidden costs.
* The best flashlight and one of the highest rated on the market.
* The best tablet app available today on all device resolutions.
* Flashlight with a small memory footprint, low battery and CPU consumption. Highly optimized.
* Strobe light function with adjustable on/off intervals
* Morse code functionality with a Text to Morse code support.
You can download this FREE must have App for your Android smart phones and tablets from Google Play here.