The just released Google's Chrome Beta has just been launched for Android devices and it brings a lot of new features making full use of the touch features available on your smart phone or tablet. For example you would like to open a new tab from a link in the current open webpage, you now just have to tap the link and pull it to the tab window and the Chrome Beta does the rest. Also you can use the pinch to zoom feature on the new browser to perfection.
The features include the following as per Chrome Blog :
1. Search by image: Long press on any image and select the option to search Google for content related to that image
2. Easy access to tab switcher: Drag down from the toolbar to enter tab switcher
3. Draggable menu: Simply drag your finger to select the menu item you need
4. Side swipe on toolbar to switch tabs: You can now switch tabs by swiping left or right on the toolbar. To avoid accidental interaction with page content, we have disabled tab switching using side swipe on page content area
5. Easy zoom gesture: Zoom into your preferred magnification on any desktop web site by double tapping on the page and swiping your finger up-down without lifting it
7. Device Motion: Web developers can access device acceleration and rotation rates via the device motion part of Device Orientation API
If you are the game for this beta version of Chrome 30, you can download the App from Google Play here.