If you ever wanted a Siri like assistant for your Android phones, Assistant can be half the answer to your prayers. Though not quite Siri, Assistant is a capable App which answers you questions, finds you information for your, performs various tasks like launching an App, notifies you with your todo and reminders and much more.
The App uses normal natural language technology to interact with you so your accent should not be a problem. Here is a brief list of what the Assistant App can do to sort your life out.
1.It Remembers - As the Assistant learns about your favorite places, services, and preferences, it takes into account your current environment and schedule in order to provide the best suggestions and Assistant functions customized to you.
2. It Understands - There's no need to memorize any commands or learn any special tricks to make the Assistant work for you - just speak naturally, the Assistant will understand you.
3. It Speaks Your Language - The multilingual Assistant is available in English, Spanish, Russian, German, Chinese and Portuguese as of now.
4. It's Always at Your Service - Your Assistant is cross-platform: use the same Assistant on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
5. It Learns - Want your Assistant to respond or react in a specific way? Teach it to further improve its efficiency!
Currently, the Assistant work with the following services: Google, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Evernote, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, Chacha, IMDB, Eventful, News360, Amazon, Gmail, Google Images, Google Calendar, Google Maps, Google Navigation, and Waze
The App has been updated today and the changelog is given below :
* Now the Assistant speaks Brazilian Portuguese too
* And also Cantonese
* And also it looks even better in landscape mode on tablets
* It understands you better and has improved its math skill
If you really want a Siri like Assistant for your Android phone or tablet, then Assistant is a must have App for your. To download the Assistant App kindly click on Google Play