We have all played the famous Prince of Persia on our PCs at some point of time and now Ubisoft has given us a opportunity to play it on Android and iOS devices albeit under the name of Prince of Persia 2 : The Shadow and the Flame. The game comes at a cost, but believe me it is very good. It costs $ 2.99 (Rs.199.00 on Google Play and Rs.170.00 on Apple Store).
As I have written above the game is in continuum of the PC classic Brøderbund game, Prince of Persia, which came to PCs on 1993. Ubisoft had redone the theme and graphics and optimized the controls especially for touchscreen devices. But the game play is still the same, you have to rescue your princess. To achieve that you may have to jump, duck, fight and solve puzzles along with way.
You can watch the trailer of the game below :
The game has 14 levels which are rendered in stunning 3D visuals. The other features of the game include :
* Discover an exciting new combat system with multiple enemies and tactical challenges.
* Unleash devastating combos and unlock even more powerful ones as you progress.
* Acquire new weapons for increasingly thrilling fight sequences.
INTUITIVE CONTROLS DESIGNED FOR TOUCHSCREENS
* Experience the highly-acclaimed Prince of Persia platforming gameplay.
* Choose between gesture-based touch controls or the classic virtual joystick.
* Perform fluid and acrobatic moves to overcome challenges, or go step-by-step with “Cautious Mode”.
EXTEND YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH SOCIAL CONNECTIVITY
* Unlock achievements and ascend the leaderboards.
* Share you scores with Facebook integration.
The game is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chines, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Arabic languages.
If you are game for it you can download it from below :
iOS Devices : Apple Store
Android Devices : Goolge Play