In a country where cricket is a religion after God, Disney and Indiagames wants to cash in on the current fever engulfing all Indians, the Indian Premier League by launching a free game for Android devices called the IPL Cricket Fever 2013. The beauty of the game it is turn based and you can play it with your friends or with any random player.
The game offers you the option to play as a guest or you can link your Facebook account to it. Logging in with your Facebook account gives you more options than playing as a guest. You can also challenge your Facebook friends if you log in via Facebook.
The game features all the nine teams that are playing this year’s IPL matches – Kolkata Knight Riders, Mumbai Indians, Kings XI Punjab, Chennai Super Kings, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Delhi Daredevils, Rajasthan Royals, Pune Warriors India and Royal Challengers Bangalore. The game is playable with your icons like Sachin Tendulkar, M.S. Dhoni, Brett Lee, Lasith Malinga etc.
However if you choose to play as a guest, you will need to either challenge or accept a challenge placed by random opponents which can be fun too. The aim of the game is to score as many runs as you can within one, three or five over game formats. The aim is to win as many challenges as possible to stay on top of the leaderboard and to move to new skill levels.
With the game you can add cheerleaders from the in-game store but beware they are costly. However the fun part is whenever you hit a four or six, you can show off your cheerleaders to your friends.
There is an IPL leaderboard for gamers to check the ranks of their selected teams too. For instance, if about 500 gamers select Mumbai Indians and each gamer wins two matches with this team, then their cumulative win score for Mumbai Indians will be 1000 and it will be ranked accordingly on the leaderboard as well. There is a special Daily Bonus element where user will get bonus in soft currency for that particular day, if their team that is on the top of the leaderboard too.
The features of the game include full HD 3D graphics and
* Now Login as GUEST and play unlimited IPL CRICKET!
* Watch the cheerleaders dance to your shots.
* Get Daily IPL Team Bonus.
* Want to bat longer! Play with 3/5 over packs.
* Power up’s now enabled, score more & Win more.
* Lost a match? Re-Challenge straightaway!
* Multiplayer Challenge
* Mobile PUSH Notification
* You can add world players to your world friend list.
Full Game Features:
- All official 9 teams available – “ Mumbai Indians, Chennai Superking, Hyderabad Sunrisers, Delhi Daredevil, King XI Punjab, Kolkata Knight Riders, Rajasthan Royals, Royal Challenger Banglore, Pune Warriors
- Get exciting power-ups from the In-game Store
- Full 3D graphics with realistic animations and ball physics.
- Real simulation of cricket using new real time Physics and motion capture animations which immerses player into the game
- Simple pick up and play controls for batting.
- Track your game progression via Player Profile Card
- Tutorial section included teaching step by step controls of the game
- TV Broadcast style cameras to bring you a cinematic experience. The game has already made it to the Top Ten in Google download list so get it now from Google Play only remember you need continuous internet connection and the game is a data hog.
Please post your comments on the game and press Facebook Like to spread the word!