Another must have App for Android users, this one is from Cloud.tv. Named the Editor's Choice by Google Play and winner of other host of awards, this one is a must if you have Dual-core 1.2 GHz, Android OS 4.0 (ICS) and XHDPI/HDPI/Tablet screen. Though it will work on earlier versions of Android, quality is not guaranteed.
The App is available for $2.00 (Rs.100.00) but it is value for money. The update released yesterday has following features.
The minimum requirement for HD Widgets is 800 MHz, Android OS 2.3 and mdpi screen however it works best on dual core processors
** 3RD-PARTY LAUNCHERS / ROMS **
Make sure they're using the latest sdks. Old sdks are not fully compatible with new devices. We recommend:
Phones: Apex, Nova, Holo, ADW, SPB Shell
Tablets: Apex, Nova, Holo
Changing device grid size, resolution, firmware/rooting may affect performance.
- Colourform Test pack (separate apk)
- Colourform settings: opacity, tile, texture, & colors
- Settings for Brightness & Night Brightness switches
- Widgets: RTL text fixes
- Bug Fixes
- more widgets
- massively vivid easier-to-use app UI
- WYSIWYG widget previews
- new clock widgets
- customizable switches
- more weather services
- local date & time in weather screen
- multi-location weather screen
- choose weather hotspot link
- device specific User Guide
- show/hide widgets in the main menu
- more switches
- even more colors & clocks
- built for new themes & add-ons
- ICS native (built on sdk 16)
The best part of HD Widgets is how fun and easy it is to use. Everything in the WYSIWYG app is right at your fingertips. make changes and see the results instantly right on your wallpaper background. You can mix and match various clocks (LED, flip clock, and Honeycomb) with backgrounds, layouts, and other options. Simple!
- over 100 amazing, beautiful widgets for all device types
- organized by sizes
- clock, date, location, weather, forecast, & utility switches
- LED, flip clock, & Honeycomb clock designs
- vivid colorful backgrounds
- large made-for-tablet widgets
- hot spots for alarm clock, calendar, & weather
- phone widgets: 1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4 (& 5x sizes for the Galaxy Note)
- tablet widgets: all phone sizes plus 8x1, 8x2, 4x7, 6x1, 6x2, & 3x5
- User Guide to help you get started
- fullscreen weather activity
- multiple locations and weather services
- fun & unique WYSIWYG design
- quick and easy editing
- widget & theme previews
- AccuWeather, WeatherBug & Weather Underground
- 12 / 24 hr clock
- F / C temperature
Get your HD Widget here from Google Play.
Please post your comments/suggestions on this article and App. That encourages me a lot.