The Korean Electronics Giant-LG Electronics Officially confirmed its new range of G Pad tablets will arrive starting from this week in Europe.
Initially only 7’’ Inch G Pad Tab will be up for sale in Europe but Company has announced its 8” and 10.1’’ Inch will be available for sale in coming weeks. It will be available in Black, White, blue, red and orange.
Features of 7’’Inch G Pad Tablet
- Smart key pads and Knock code-replacement for lock screen Pins.
- Display-1280 X800 Pixel
- LCD Display
- 1.2GHz quad Processor and 1GB RAM
- Storage capacity- 8GB-Expandble via MicroSd
- Camera-3 Mega Pixel on Back and 1-3 Mega Pixel on front
- Battery Capacity-4000 mAh
- Q Pair 2.0 feature that allows to pair tab with your smartphone(will allow user to answer the phone on tab and Notification sent to the user’s Smartphone can be forwarded to Gpad directly)
All the trio Range G pads shares same specs with slight difference. In 8 and 10 inch, camera has 5MP in back and 1.3MP in front and comes with 16GB storage space (Expandable via MicroSd).Battery capacity in 8 inch-4200mAh, in 10inch-8000mAh.
These G Pad trio has been developed keeping mid range consumers and it will be a competition to Samsung Galaxy Tab4.We are not sure about the pricing of GPad Tabs.