Motorola has launched its budget range Smartphone series Motorola Moto E with a price tag of Rs 6,999.Its 3rd phone that has launched after its Moto G and mid range Moto X smartphones. The tag line of this product say-“made to last, Priced for all”. This phone is designed keeping middle class cell phone users. It is exclusively available in online retailer flipkart.com from Tuesday midnight (May14th)and the price is RS 6,999.00.
Features of Moto E
- Moto E is dual sim phone and supports Micro sim cards
- 4.3-Inch display with qHD (540x960pixel) resolution and 256ppi pixel density.
- Water nano coating is used on screens for water resistant to protect phone from rain or any water related damages.
- Phone will run on android 4.4 Kitkat Os
- 1.2Ghz dual-core snapdragon along with 1GB RAM.
- 1,980mAh battery.
- 5MP camera without flash and rear camera
- The Moto E has internal storage capacity of 4GB, expandable via microSD card up to 32GB.
- Connectivity options include3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB, FM radio, 3.5mm audio jack, and GPS with GLONASS
- Moto E is available in two colors-white and black with swappable back covers and grip shells.
The author can be reached at @knithaurs