Monster Shooter 2 : Back to Earth is second part of the popular Monster Shooter game. In that game you had played DumDum who rescued his beloved kitty from the clutches of its octoped abductors...for a while. Now with Monster Shooter 2 : Back to Earth, the gory extraterrestrials are back and you have to save the earth yet again.
But this time around you can fight them in co-op mode with your friends. Arsenal wise you have never had it better with awesome full Mech Suits which capable of taking out an entire army. The game has cool graphics which will certainly look fascinating on a tablet. It has 80 unique levels and you get 20 different weapons to conquer them all for free.
The features of the game include :
• Super-sweet HD graphics.
• 80 unique levels chock-full of monsters, mayhem and alien tomfoolery.
• Four (yes, four) destructible environments: Suburbs, City, Desert and Arctic.
• 20+ different weapons, including a fully-functioning, butt-kicking Mech Suit!
• Tons of new enemies + frantic boss battles = non-stop, phone-gripping ecstasy.
• Three deep, multi-layered game modes: Story, Survival and Endless. That’s right – Endless. Meaning you could play until you’re 85. Or get really hungry.
• Co-op gameplay mode means both you and a friend can live (or die) with your Mech Suits on!
• 100+ objective-driven missions.
You can download this nice free game from Google Play here.