All bloggers and webmasters should check their feedburner page for once! Google's Feedburner seems to have been taken over by Martians from outer space or Google is playing a neat little trick on the bloggers and webmasters. The bizzare messages first started appearing yesterday afternoon and everytime you refresh the feedburner page lo and behold, the message changes into more bizzare message then the earlier one.
Have a look at some of the screen shots I took of my feed page.
1. Martian language
2. My Feeds say, "Let's play two!"
3. My Feeds might come out of their shell
4. My Feeds think the rotation doesn't look like much after all
5. My Feeds need to socialize
6. My Feeds go up, down, strange, and charm.
7. My Feeds dot dash dot dot dot dot dot dot dot
8. My Feeds are bracing fro winter/preparing for summer (this one looks like straight out of Game of Thrones)
9. My Feeds have no hand crank
10. My Feeds never appear in blister pack
11. My Feeds take it one game at a time
After the first one in the martian language appeared my feeds started showing 'zero' subscribers but as soon as the third one appeared the subscriber count is now back to normal.
Looks like Google is playing games with its feeds because today is the last day of Google Reader!